Please fill out the following short application to the best of your knowledge. We will contact you within the next 24 business hours to review the best possible merchant account fit for your business. The application process is free and there is no cost or obligation. No information that you supply will be shared or sold to any other party.
What is an eCommerce merchant Visa account? An eCommerce merchant Visa account is a Visa Merchant Account solution offered by Visa.com. Being extremely expensive an eCommerce merchant Visa account is hard to get. And even if the money is available small eCommerce merchant living outside the U.S. or eCommerce merchants without or with bad credit card history will never get an eCommerce merchant Visa account.
eCommerce merchant service Visa based accounts are only for major eCommerce merchants, with sky high credit card processing volumes (tens of times higher than regular eCommerce merchant credit card processing accounts) and a â€™specklessâ€™ credit card processing history with a less than 3% chargeback volume.
eCommerce merchant service Visa accounts are extremely stable, fast and secure offering around 85% credit card processing safety against unsanctioned and unauthorized Visa credit card use, the other 15% depend solely on the eCommerce merchant. MasterCard also states an around 85% increase in security, and that is one of the main reasons why eCommerce merchant account Master Card Visa services are so expensive but awesome.
You can now enjoy near merchant services Visa Master Card processing quality
with GSPayâ€™s eCommerce merchant Visa supported accounts. GSPay does not offer
Merchant Visa Master Card accounts but can bring you close the advantages of
eCommerce merchant Visa accounts!
GSPay.com supports eCommerce service Visa Master Card security technologies. 3-D Secure is an eCommerce Merchant Visa technology and can be fully integrated into GSPayâ€™s merchant accounts of any type.
Are you still drooling over an eCommerce merchant Visa account? Apply
now and get GSPayâ€™s merchant account solution that works well with merchant
Visa account technologies!
|Industry type||Rates||Industry type||Rates|
|E-commerce||from 2.8%||Nutra/Herbals||from 4%|
|Adult||from 4%||Regulated Forex||from 5.5%|
|File sharing systems||from 4%||Dating||from 4%|
|Crypto||from 4%||Licensed Gambling||from 4%|
|Downloads||from 7%||Replica||from 8%|
|Travel||from 4%||Pharmacy||from 8%|
|CBD||from 7%||Kratom||from 7%|
Fill the bellow form and we will get back to you with decision. Free signup, no setup fees, offshore merchant account.
Today the majority of all purchases are made with the help of plastic cards. Statistics show that over 80 percent of all purchases are made in a cashless form. Consequently, stores that do not...
What is an eCommerce merchant Visa account? An eCommerce merchant Visa account is a Visa Merchant Account solution offered by Visa.com. Being extremely expensive an eCommerce merchant Visa account...
The world economy is gradually turning into a cashless one. People are not fond of carrying much cash and prefer paying for services and products with their debit or credit cards. If you are a...
Most online businesses and e-stores accept credit card payments these days. Perhaps, if you are owner of online business or an online retail store you have been using merchant account services for...